The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the
health and safety at work of your employees.
Who needs training?
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Contractors and Self employed
What Steps needs to be taken to provide training?
- Understand what training needs are required for your company
- Prioritise your needs
- Make a choice of the methods to deliver the training
- Deliver the training
- Review the training that has been delivered.
We can offer the following services:
- Fully qualified & certified trainers
- Tailor made Courses for up to 12 people available
- Certificate provided on completion of training
- Compliant to the latest regulations
- On-site training available.
Examples of the training that we can deliver are:
- Fire Marshal Training
- First Aid Training
We have a variety of courses that we can provide which is
carried out at the customers’ location with up to 12 delegates being able to attend each course.
To conclude the training course, participants will be asked to complete an informal questionnaire and will receive an informative video and certificate of attendance.
All delegates are welcome to keep all the course training literature for future reference.
If you would like further details on the training courses that we can provide, please call us today on 01245 494946