Health & Safety
In compliance with The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, a health and safety risk assessment should be carried out to control workplace risks and manage health and safety within your business.
Our risk assessment process includes a documentation audit, followed by a visual inspection of the premises, equipment and any work activities, to identify significant risks and any non-compliant issues.
When conducting an assessment you should show the following:
- a full check was made
- Anyone who might be affected were considered
- Every significant risks have been assessed
- the precautions being taken are reasonable
- the risk remains low
Following an assessment, a written report will be prepared incorporating detailed control measures to put in place, as well as identifying any deficiencies in practices and procedures, and/or breaches in current legislation. An action plan will also be included within the report, together with photographic records as supporting evidence, if applicable. The action plan will provide recommendations on measures to control risks, prevent harm in the workplace, and reduce the impact of non-compliance.
Here are some of the areas where we can assist:
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments Manual Handling Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
- Working at Height Risk Assessments
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Assessments
- Task and Activity Specific Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety Inspections / Audits Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Health and Safety Liability Audits (Vacant Sites / Properties)
If you would like further information on how we can help, please call us today on 01245 494946