Health and Safety Documentation
If you employ five or more people you must have a written Health and Safety policy.This contains your statement of general policy on Health and Safety at work and the organisation and arrangements for putting this into practise.
We offer you the piece of mind in knowing that your companies Health and Safety practices are 100% taken care of and that all your legal obligations have been taken care of.
Here are some examples of the documentation we can provide your company:
- COSHH/DSEAR Assessment Record
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) - Workstation Assessment
- Risk Assessment - First Aid Requirement
- Near-miss Report
- Safety Signs for the Workplace
- Accident & investigation reports
- Risk Assessment - Lone Working
- Company & site audits
- Safety Procedure - Office Moves
- Fire Marshal Checklist
- Arson prevention checklist
- Fire precautions - procedures and training
We at Staysafe Assessors don't do GENERIC and with our help, your documents will all be bespoke to your business requirements.
For more information about how we can help you, please call one of our experts on 01245 494946.